About Me

My photo
Columbia, Missouri
My traveling closet began halfway across the country three years ago when I left Las Vegas and started my freshman year at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Then it went halfway across the world for a semester abroad in Barcelona, Spain. Now it's back to Mizzou for a final year. I began this blog to detail my European adventures. Though I'm back in the states, the adventures continue.

Monday, January 2, 2012

6 days....

About a year ago I made the final decision that I wanted to study abroad. It was not an easy decision to make. Between my family, friends, boyfriend, sorority sisters and Mizzou...I had a lot to leave behind.

Now Barcelona, Spain is calling my name. I leave in 6 days. I have 6 short days to pack away my life in two (not nearly enough) 50 pound bags and embark on a journey that will surely be an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment