About Me

My photo
Columbia, Missouri
My traveling closet began halfway across the country three years ago when I left Las Vegas and started my freshman year at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Then it went halfway across the world for a semester abroad in Barcelona, Spain. Now it's back to Mizzou for a final year. I began this blog to detail my European adventures. Though I'm back in the states, the adventures continue.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Barca Babyyy

I've seen plenty of Barca games at local bars but those experiences don't come close to watching the game live at Camp Nou. Lively fans filled the GIGANTIC stadium. The game was Barca vs. Granada. At this particular game I witnessed Messi, the leading scorer for Barca, break the team's record of most goals scored by a Barca player with an astonishing total of 234 goals. Pretttyyy amazing.



 My host-brother was a sweetheart and let me borrow his Barca jersey and scarf to wear to the game.




 Obviously, Barca won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment